Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer's bounty

This latest shoot came out of the blue today, as I was picking some of the beautiful fruits our little garden is producing. Each plant had such a lovely, rich color, and the sun was just beginning to set- my favorite lighting, and then I picked this bunch of grapes. And they were perfection of the highest kind. These grapes were just begging me to take out my trusty Fujifilm and snap away, and then I saw these tomatoes that were this to-die-for shade of sunny yellow, and my brain exploded- I needed a model! So I grabbed my little sister, and we captured these:
















 Just for kicks and grins, we'll throw my baby brother into the mix. 
That shirt was the best color!




I'll post more after they've been edited. But I am very satisfied with them, because the color pops just the way it's supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment