Monday, December 27, 2010

Color- what's your obsession?


So, if you've looked at my blog, you'll notice a popular posting with me: sunsets and flowers. I suppose it's kind of an obsession, but I have my reasons. It's all about color with me. It's such a big part of my world, so why not share this beauty? You may get tired of looking at sunsets and flowers, but notice the life inside them. See that sunset? You can't duplicate those pinks and purples and oranges, because those colors are alive. The flower petals? That color is living inside. You can't perfectly re-create them because you can't make living color. So the reason I guess I love taking pictures of them so much is because if you're lucky, you can see the life.
Plus... Arizona sunsets are known for their beauty. Why not share?





No comments:

Post a Comment